Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi, if two identical FX2-based devices are plugged into the PC, how can I discern one from the other? I do not have the ability to do this in the EEP... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I am using Cypress'  CYUSB3014 USB 3.0 device controller in my design. I found that the pins L5 & J11 of the device are connected to SRAM_VDD (... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, In several cases, the FX3 does not recognize the data which are sent with PKTEND=Low & SLWR=Low or ZLP in SynchronousSlaveFIFO. With FIFO ... Show More
Anonymous
I  have created a MultiChannel using  the type of DMA_TYPE_AUTO_MANY_TO_ONE.I used 2 PIB socket as the producer and 1 UIB socket as consumer.I used th... Show More
Anonymous
     What would be a reasonable way to detect transitory buffer overruns without using external hardware configured as a synchronous slave FIFO connec... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to use the J-Link for debugging. I use the steps mentioned in "FX3 Programmer Manual". However, when I start  debugging, I cannot s... Show More
Anonymous
I try my best,but it did not work,any one who can help me to configure the slavefifo    recieve data from fpga?help me.please... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I want to read/write I2C EEPROM on the FX3 board with UsbI2cRegMode example firmware project. But I couldn't understand the process. Project ... Show More
Anonymous
  Reading the FX3API Guide for the APIs of the FX3 firmware libraries...several questions:    *. There's seem no high resolution timer, the OS timer i... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.