Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 i read the doc "AN73609",about how to develop example on linux.    but,i can`t find bulkloopapp which is mentioned in the doc.    anyone know where c... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I use the function as follows- CyU3PGpifSocketConfigure(0, CY_FX_PRODUCER_PPORT_SOCKET, 3, CyFalse, 0);    I am able to transfer for a very short amou... Show More
Anonymous
I have make a usb 3.0 board but when it's powered or reseted, sometimes the pc driver is not loaded. (abot 1 time per 10 trials.) why?     When i use ... Show More
Anonymous
We've got a Windows 8 machine we're testing with.  When we try to perform SuperSpeed IN transfers from EP0 of the FX3, if the transfer is larger than ... Show More
Anonymous
Fellow FX3 enthusiasts,    GPIF II Designer available at http://www.cypress.com/?rID=59628. Please use it and let us know your feedback.    Cheers,   ... Show More
Anonymous
I debugged the example of SlaveFifoSync and change the prodSchID of UToP DMA Channel to:    dmaCfg.prodSckId = CY_U3P_CPU_SOCKET_PROD;    dmaCfg.consS... Show More
Anonymous
    Hi everybody,             I'm trying to get started in development on the FX3 board by learning from the firmware examples provided. I want the FX... Show More
Anonymous
Am I missing something?  I only see x86 drivers after installing the SDK 1.1.    When will the signed driver be available? Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.