Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 How can I test the highest speed of FX3 with the development kit & examples in FX3 SDK?    Wich host software and firmware?    Thank you! Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi everyone,    I'm using CyUSB .NET DLL to interact with a device that contains a FX2 chip. The device continuosly sends data  upstream through endpo... Show More
Anonymous
If i want to send byte address rather than word address ,  Does  the following change of the sample code work well, If I change the sdk code as follow... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    I am using the following environment: Win7 64 Bit, C++ Bulk Loop Application and USBBulkLoopAuto firmware from the SDK V1.0 (no changes made)... Show More
Anonymous
I have make a usb 3.0 board but when it's powered or reseted, sometimes the pc driver is not loaded. (abot 1 time per 10 trials.) why?     When i use ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I have two questions.    (1) I am designing a data acquisition board using CYUSB3014 chip. I want to use 32bit GPIF II bus for data communicati... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    The CyU3PDmaChannel structure has a lot of extra fields that are not configured when a CyU3PDmaChannel is created. The code below shows a typic... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
  Is it possible to set PA0 and PA1 as interrupt input while using PA4 and PA5 as fifoaddr at the same time ?? Show More
Anonymous
 Hi all,    I am reading data from PC through a single BULK endpoint in a slave fifo scenario. I am continuously reading data (1 frame) at high speed ... Show More
Anonymous
In dvk board schematic, I2C(24LC256) address can be only  3 wire-configurable. So I think that the address range is 0X00 to 0X07.    But inthe sdk i2c... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.