Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
The chip is 68013A.    We transfer data at speed 54MBps, I have tested the top speed of my board is about 32MBps. What I used is: EP6/AUTOIN/512*4 buf... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,         How to get  flag of "CYU3P_GPIF_OP_THR0_READY" in code?    Regards,    lian Show More
Anonymous
Hello,        When I am using Cypress USB Control Center , sometimes a message box populated saying "Please correct the fireware descriptor table". Th... Show More
RoKl_290166
Hi all,    does anybody know a way how can I change the contents of USB-descriptors after compilation in the .img-binary?    Can I determine the locat... Show More
Anonymous
Just got the Benicia DVK yesterday and have a big question about PMMC, the reason to use Benicia is because it has build-in eMMC 4.41 host controller,... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello,    I'm new to cypress products. I'm willing to adapt a board with a Cy7C64013C USB controller to new specifications.    First thing first : I n... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I would like to use the FX3 for my upcoming FPGA boards (www.ztex.de).    Unfortunately the informations I found on the Cypress homepage are to... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi!    I use streamer to read data from USB bord(3014). if I select 256 packets per xfer the speed can arrive at 320MBps. however after I detect the ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,         I'm trying to use the GPIF for a simple application : interfacing a NAND flash. I designed some state machines :    - writting a comma... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello everybody         i am trying to use cyfxbulkstream for debugging. I followed FX3 programmers manual Chapter 12 on setting up the j-link debugg... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.