Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hello everybody, I'm a French student and I would know if it was possible to have free samples of CY7C68xxx.    I saw a "request samples" link but I d... Show More
Anonymous
Now that the firmware is working, I'm focusing on the application side.  The application I'm adapting to USB was written in C (originally written for ... Show More
Anonymous
 I have an issue with a FX2LP USB device not restarting after my linux-libusb based application has been killed with Ctl-c during data transfer.    It... Show More
Anonymous
I am looking for the file hexpad.tar.gz which is mentioned in this document      www.cypress.com/ .        As I develop a USB device for Linux, I woul... Show More
Anonymous
 After a renumeration, the FX2 often starts with the FULL flags asserted in the EPxCS registers, despite the usual collection of FIFORESET assertions.... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hi Experts,    I'm using the USB transceiver CY7C68003. In the datasheet, we can see that there's some difference for the pin order between the two ty... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    Is anyone on this forum an expert in developing Windows driver software that interfaces with the Cypress FX2?  Or possibly someone could recom... Show More
Anonymous
Can someone point me to example code or information how to implement a USB to Cy7C64713 I2C interface.  I'd prefer C# example code for Visual Studio. ... Show More
Anonymous
my chip is 68013A ,ep 2 IN,bulk,512 * 4.    My code:    void TD_Init(void)             // Called once at startup {    // set the CPU clock to 48MHz   ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    We have a design with an FX2 (CY68013A) and an FPGA. We use the Slave FIFO interface and are mainly interested in high OUT throughput.    I cur... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.