Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I've written a simple console application that excercises my slave fifo design. As a test I do a single packet bulkin from one endpoint in my FPGA and... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!,    I'm starting a new layout of a design using the FX3 device. I've carefully read the Hardware Guidelines for the FX3 and still cannot unders... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!         I have the following question to You: why in the FX3 Dev-Kit ( http://www.cypress.com/?rID=58321) high-speed lane SSRX P/N is connected to... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Can someone please share with me the maximum throughput they've been able to achieve using the CY7C67300?  I would like to confirm that there is indee... Show More
Anonymous
Dear,    I am zhangyj, I have developed a project, that using CY7C68013A in slaveFIFO mode. Now I want to download the firmware to EEPROM,    I have c... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm getting NOWHERE very FAST!  My biggest problem is that there seems to be nothing out there consistent with AN15484 "USB Flash Drive Controller Us... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am using 32 bit slave fifo interface. I send from FPGA to FX3 64 Words (total 256 bytes) with a zero lenght package at the end.    With C#... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi all,    Is it possible to use the AYUV 4:4:4 uncompressed format with the UVC protocol? Or is this really limited to the uncompressed formats that... Show More
Anonymous
        GPIFII is master mode, I try to create "CY_U3P_DMA_TYPE_MANUAL_IN" DMA channel(CH1) and "CY_U3P_DMA_TYPE_MANUAL_OUT" channel(CH0). However, I ... Show More
Anonymous
    Hello,            In our system, FX3 and FPGA are connected by Synchronous Slave FIFO interface(32bit bus).            We have a question about th... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.