Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 I am trying to debug code on the UVC example on the FX3 and I do not have access to any of the pins.  Is it possible to enumerate as another device t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    In the newest CYUSB301X datasheet 001-52136 Rev. L, the data transfer rate of GPIF II is upgraded to 375Mbps from 320Mbps.    Is there any chan... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to install the driver for the FX3.0 on windows 7, 64-bit os, but I am unsuccessful. Based on the CyUSB.pdf, I have to use the "x64"... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi    I want make output direction partially out  and in.     When i set to OEA=oxff, as i know, this direction is out.     But i think another pin a... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to use a pull-up or pull-down on a GPIO that is used by the GPIF?  If so, how do I go about implementing this? Show More
Anonymous
I am using the GPIF as a 32-bit Slave FIFO with 2-bit addressing.  I would like to know if there is a way to determine if the GPIF interface goes "dry... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    In USBTV, i have confused in i2c_hw.c.     I can see that sub_type variable is in DBG of I2CWrite function but (sub_type!=0) syntex is not exis... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to get SPI boot to work on the DVK board. I already have setup the PMODE pins to 1F0, to boot from SPI and on fail boot via USB. Th... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I've had a working FX2 application that sends back data from a device over a quad-buffered bulk IN endpoint (EP2) for the past year.  On the h... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hello All,    If I load the default configuration file provided by Cypress (when I installed the drivers) from the directory C:\Cypress\USB\CY4605-HX2... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.