Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Is it possible to use a pull-up or pull-down on a GPIO that is used by the GPIF?  If so, how do I go about implementing this? Show More
Anonymous
I am using the GPIF as a 32-bit Slave FIFO with 2-bit addressing.  I would like to know if there is a way to determine if the GPIF interface goes "dry... Show More
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
 Hi    In USBTV, i have confused in i2c_hw.c.     I can see that sub_type variable is in DBG of I2CWrite function but (sub_type!=0) syntex is not exis... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to get SPI boot to work on the DVK board. I already have setup the PMODE pins to 1F0, to boot from SPI and on fail boot via USB. Th... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I've had a working FX2 application that sends back data from a device over a quad-buffered bulk IN endpoint (EP2) for the past year.  On the h... Show More
Anonymous
USB hosts hubs transceivers
Hello All,    If I load the default configuration file provided by Cypress (when I installed the drivers) from the directory C:\Cypress\USB\CY4605-HX2... Show More
Anonymous
I am working to create firmware for USB Video class, and I am using the USB VideoClassBulk and the HD example to send uncompressed data.  So far, I se... Show More
Anonymous
 Hey all -    I'm attempting to write an *.img file to the FX3 (sitting on the FX3 DVK board) from the command-line on a GNU/Linux system, and am rece... Show More
Anonymous
 hi    i use i2c_hw.c and i comment DBG, but error happened.. like this     //#define DBG    what am i do ? could you please check the code again?    ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi.    I have some question about using i2c_hw.c form USBTV example.    1.As i know, i2c is need initalize firstly. can i use EZUSB_InitI2C?    2.If ... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.