Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Windows 7 64  68013a 128 pin on a custom board with no eeprom CYUSB.sys and CYUSB.inf, INC and LIB files are from CyConsole 3.4.6      The board enume... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 I believe my FX3 is renumerating properly after loading firmware built by the provided example: basic_examples/cyfxbulklpauto         After loading t... Show More
Anonymous
In the datasheet, command write example doesn't say anything about SLWR line. But at the the timing diagrams (Figure 11-4. Command Asynchronous Write ... Show More
Anonymous
I wonder how to erase a flash with bad firmware downloaded to it?  I am using CY3686 (CY7c68033's EVM) for testing; and obviously downloaded a buggy f... Show More
Anonymous
Hi I am using cypress cy7c68013a-100a and driver cyusb.sys in "Cypress Suite USB 3.4.6" for win 7 in wlh folder. and change .inf file (my .inf is att... Show More
Anonymous
We are using the bulk loop fifo example with a few modifications with the cy7c68013a 56 pin FX2LP.    The states are as follows:    GPIO PA2 is used t... Show More
Anonymous
Could someone help with the GPIFTCB setting found in the CY3686 firmware?  I am new to cypress programming and studying the CY3686FW for use with CY7C... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    i use the slavefifosync example (only endpoint 0x81) and i want to send    zero size packets from the source (like PKTEND# functionality).  ... Show More
Anonymous
I am totally confused about REVCTL and AUTOOUT. I have an FX2LP with a CPLD connected to the external fifo pins. The CPLD does nothing right now, but ... Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.