Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB Forum Discussions

Browse the Community

filter icon

Featured Discussions

Anonymous
USB low-full-high speed peripherals
Hi    I want to use tms320c6424 +CYPress IC to access hard disk or SD card, here is our requirment:      1) Write speed shall net less than 24Mbit/s, ... Show More
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hello,    I am using FX3 as a Device controller used for USB3.0 communication wih a Host controller. So for data fetching i am interfacing FX3 with a... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    Do I need to include common mode filtering on the USB 3 SS data lines to reduce EMI? Also will I need to include ESD protection on the same dat... Show More
Anonymous
We have noticed some issues with booting the FX3 at low temperatures.  We have the CYUSB3014-BZXI on a product which uses an I2C bootloader that is lo... Show More
Anonymous
Hey all,         I have been working with the imager sensor project (AN75779) and am close to getting it working.  I am using an Aptina MT9P031 imager... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I wanna to know I can replaced threadx Os/ kernal with Linux Os / kernal in FX3 perpeheral     controller / Development board. Please tell me th... Show More
Anonymous
All,         Another interesting design with FX3…3D motion control...    Please refer to the webpage given below for more details on the same.    http://www.4-traders.com/CYPRESS-SEMICONDUCTOR-COR-12244/news/Cypress-Semiconductor-Corporation-Leap-Motion-Selects-Cypress-s-EZ-USB%AE-FX3-Solution-For-Controll-15760669/... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    in some postings problems are indicated when omitting the 32 KHz clock.    The problems obviously depend on SDK and FX3 silcon revisions.  ... Show More
LiMa_282146
 Hi,    Is there a way  for the FX3 to force a PKTEND instead of the PKTEND signal  being applied externally to the FX3. I want to add a vendor reques... Show More
Anonymous
I am usning USB3 connection only. Do I need connect D+ and D- line? If yes what is functionality of these lines in USB3 protocol.    Thank you Show More
Category Information

USB

Universal Serial Bus (USB) forums have discussions regarding Low-Full & High Speed Peripherals, Superspeed Peripherals, USB Hosts Hubs Transceivers, and USB EZ-PD Type C product solutions for PCs and consumer device topics.