fx3 -video resolution change

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.
newton_inc
Level 1
Level 1
10 sign-ins 5 sign-ins First solution authored

Hi team, 

I'm  using fx3 to stream video rgb24, at 60fps i did the changes in the descriptor files,  the gpif files and the uvc files of appl note an75779.

for resolution 640x480 at 60fps the video comes proper , see attached file --> 640img ( proper greyscale hv ramp)

but when i change the resolution to 800x600 at 60fps the video is stable, but the video has  visible stripes  in the hv ramp

see attached file -->800img (hv ramp  video stable and locked, but stripes visible). Can anyone provide a solution to this.

-Thanks

0 Likes
1 Solution
AliAsgar
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Hi,

Is the image sensor settings adjusted to give out the resolution of 800*600 ?

Are the descriptor files modified to get this resolution from the sensor?

You could also refer to the troubleshooting steps given in the below application note:
https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN75779_How_to_Implement_an_Image_Sensor_Interface_with_EZ-US....

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AliAsgar
1000 replies posted 250 solutions authored 750 replies posted

Hi,

Is the image sensor settings adjusted to give out the resolution of 800*600 ?

Are the descriptor files modified to get this resolution from the sensor?

You could also refer to the troubleshooting steps given in the below application note:
https://www.infineon.com/dgdl/Infineon-AN75779_How_to_Implement_an_Image_Sensor_Interface_with_EZ-US....

Best Regards,
AliAsgar

Hi, 

I changed all the required files, as needed, the problem was in the tpg, on streaming a static image as video from an alternate video source, the video came proper. 

-Thanks  

0 Likes