cy4609 PCBdoc or gerbers

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob
ToCa_4255421
Level 1
Level 1
First like received

Starting layout of a design based on the Cy4609-RDK-BOARD and downloaded the zip file "630_60155-01_CY4609_final_20140407"

It does not have any PCB layout info in it.  Does anyone know where I can get gerbers or Altium PCBdoc or allegro pcb files?  It would save me a lot of work.

thanks

Tony 

0 Likes
1 Solution
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Tony,

The Gerber files will be included in the hardware folder on complete kit installation but the folder you downloaded is only for the schematic files and PCB library as mentioned. I have attached the complete hardware folder, please extract the Gerber files from the *.zip folder inside.

Best Regards,

Sananya

View solution in original post

0 Likes
3 Replies
Sananya_14
750 replies posted 500 replies posted 250 solutions authored

Hello Tony,

Please find the hardware files of CY4609 RDK at- https://www.cypress.com/documentation/development-kitsboards/cy4609-hx3-usb-30-hub-reference-design-...

I hope the Gerber and layout files in the folder are what you're looking for.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes

Exactly, that's what I thought and I went there and downloaded the ." CY4609 HX3 RDK schematic and PCB library (Altium tool format).zip",

It has schematic folder, schematic library, PCB Library, and PDF schematic but doesn't have any gerbers or PCB.Doc file.  Is it magically hidden in any other files listed on the page?

Tony

0 Likes
lock attach
Attachments are accessible only for community members.

Hi Tony,

The Gerber files will be included in the hardware folder on complete kit installation but the folder you downloaded is only for the schematic files and PCB library as mentioned. I have attached the complete hardware folder, please extract the Gerber files from the *.zip folder inside.

Best Regards,

Sananya

0 Likes