Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
How to get Bus Data ? For example Bits 20-27. Setting all Bits manual or is there any other way ?    Single Bit In / Out works fine, but i dont find a... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, can anybody tell me what is the maximum continuous transfer bandwidth measured so far (using the cypress provided reference designs) using continu... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm using the cyfxbulklpauto and cyfxbulkstreams, I added to the two firmwares some line with to see if the connection used are the  high speed... Show More
Anonymous
        Why all firmware sample codes use CY_U3P_DMA_MODE_BYTE on the 3rd parameter of CyU3PDmaChannelCreate()? What kind of case CY_U3P_DMA_MODE_BUFF... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,    I have noticed on FX3 DVK evalboard schematics that the MICRO_SSRX- signal from USB 3 connector is linked to SS_RX_P pin and MICRO_SSRX+ from U... Show More
Anonymous
     Hi !    I use the function CyU3PDeviceGpioOverride. And i read this:       This is an override mechanism and can be used to enable any IO line... Show More
Anonymous
 My FX3 only enumerate on USB Bus with external 32Khz Clock. Without Clock.. Nothing happens !?    PS: I build my own Testboard and all Pins are conne... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I've got a question concerning the "Synchronous Slave FIFO interface with 32-bit data bus". It’s the interface between the FX3 and a FPGA in ou... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I have question about API function CyU3PDmaChannelSetupSendBuffer. I use CyU3PDmaChannelSetupSendBuffer API to send packet from FX3 to USB... Show More
Anonymous

where can I fount img for Streamer application for FX3 DVK?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.