Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
In debugging our custom boot firmware with the latest SDK, I found that the latest version of elf2img uses the program header data instead of the sect... Show More
Anonymous
SDK Beta4 seems to have broken GPIO config in the IO Matrix structure.    I can override all the GPIO manually, and the boot firmware version of the s... Show More
Anonymous
If I use 19.2M clock instead of 19.2M crystal to drive the clock pin of cyusb3014, should I need to make any other changes such as modify source code ... Show More
Anonymous
The document "Errata for the CYUSB3014-BZXI" says FX3 sometimes can not enumerate with the USB host, and developer has to select other boot method. Bu... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,        I have downloaded FX3 SDK from cypress ftp site and built examples successfully(xxx.elf file generated), but how can I debug it? It see... Show More
Anonymous
I use the serial port for debug messages without using flow control. So I want to use the CTS and RTS as GPIO.    I read in the API guide for CyU3PDev... Show More
Anonymous
Into my system, I need to use slave Fifo to send data through Isochrone endpoints. So I need to know the max data flow I can reach with the FX3.    Th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    What's the maximum size of DMA Buffer on the Cypress FX3 ? I've do some tryies : - 256 Buffer of 1024 B (256 kB) - 16 Buffer of 16 kB (256 k... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    the FX2 provides a pin called CLKOUT which could be used to clock some    slave peripheral. How can this be done with the FX3?    Best regar... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    The VBUS connection is a bit confusing. Specifically after reading the application note: AN1168 (Please compare this application note with the ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.