Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
        Hi, I would like to download firmware to EEPROM. How can I do that? I think I can use firmware example "boot_fw" on the SDK. But I do not unde... Show More
Anonymous
 hi,everyone!    i have a question,i found that most of the img files generated by the elf2img is bigger than 128KB ,but i only a 24lc512 on my board,... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I want to change the GPIF Configuration during runtime.    I read in the manual, that i have to use     CyU3PGpifDisable(CyTrue)     to forc... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to understand if it is possible to configure an FPGA using GPIF II (32-bit slave selectMAP) which requires the GPIF be configured a... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    From the application mode of "Programming EZ-USB® FX3™ Processor Port as Synchronous Slave FIFO", 32 Bit data bus width is not supported if SPI... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I will use GPIF II as a master. A special function signal "OE" controls whether the data bus is driven or tristated by the FX3. But there isn'... Show More
Anonymous
Hi ,     has someone tryed to get a example running on rowleys crossworks for arm ?    i like it, i tryed to make the memory_map.xml     regards    ka... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to send windows file from PC to FX3 DVK REV3 board on usb3.0 ??    as per  cyusb. pdf           The CYUSB3.SYS driver is licensed for d... Show More
Anonymous
when the  CYUSB3014 is used  as HS-OTG host, how can I set  up the FX3 device? There is nothing about  CYUSB3014 is used  as HS-OTG host in FX3APIGuid... Show More
Anonymous
the fx3 SDK did not have  vend_request sample,so,I just want to write one,    but,when I download,fx3 can not be detected,,,,    who just give me some... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.