Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I try my best,but it did not work,any one who can help me to configure the slavefifo    recieve data from fpga?help me.please... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I want to read/write I2C EEPROM on the FX3 board with UsbI2cRegMode example firmware project. But I couldn't understand the process. Project ... Show More
Anonymous
  Reading the FX3API Guide for the APIs of the FX3 firmware libraries...several questions:    *. There's seem no high resolution timer, the OS timer i... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,         i try to run the cypress examples, but i get a java.io.IOException ?    has someone a ideer whats wrong here.    Cannot run program "C:... Show More
Anonymous
For an in transfer(cyusb -> host), I can notiy usb3014 the packet end by using PKTEND# signal;    But for an out transfer(host -> cyusb), can I know t... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,    we have a FX3 board with a 16 bits interface to an image sensor.    For now, we're not able to correctly link the data from the device into FX3... Show More
Anonymous
I use a fx3 dvk to communicate with my fpga board in slave fifo sync mode. How can i clear the fifo before i begin an in  transfer. i have tried "CyU3... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the GPIF interface in synchronous 32-bit mode, at 100 MHz, writing buffers into the FX3.  I burst 1024 bytes at a time.  I am using a modif... Show More
Anonymous
i want to make a usb3.0 board,where can i get FX3's pcb and schematic?    i just find the schematic 's pdf file.    thanks Show More
Anonymous
When will the development board information be released?    I understand there are many more important customers in line for this development board, b... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.