Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am using 32bits slave FIFO sychronous mode. I need to send 8KB data to PC, and I divided them into 16 packets, each packet is 128*32bits (512B), at ... Show More
Anonymous
I am now working with the FX3 for quite some time and while there are a lot of good things to say about, I see one big problem that continues to bugge... Show More
Anonymous
I need to verify the operation of my code running USB2.  Whats the easiest way to force my client to boot in USB2 HS mode, even when connected to a US... Show More
Anonymous
 How would I modify a GPIF 2 Slave FIFO implementation to include an additional flag?  I would like 3 flags but the precanned implemenation only provi... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi     I have a problem wih the CYUSB3014-BZX.  it does not enumerate (windows does not detect a usb device) when the rising edge of the +5V supply i... Show More
Anonymous
Does FX3 support LPM power managment for USB2 traffic as defined in the USB Addendmum and 9.6.2.1 of the USB3 spec  If so, do I just need to set this ... Show More
Anonymous
My Gpif (16 Bit and only SPI) and the Firmware running fine, as long I do not Using Bit 8 an higher.    If there is any Change on these Bits above, (D... Show More
Anonymous
I have some problem.    In order to load Firmware, I work as below.         1. Connect FX3 device. -> It displayed "WestBridge" at [Device Manager]   ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,         Pin 44 of the Samtec expansion connector for the P-port is p_gpio[16] and used as the default synchronous clock for the GPIF II i... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    i set up my slavefifo app (BULK_IN )as CY_U3P_DMA_TYPE_AUTO_SIGNAL (for debugging).    I can produce an error condition on my GPIF and after... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.