Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hello,    I plan to write the firmware of our application (for a separate FPGA) to SPI flashes throught USB.    The idea is to send a fist packet for... Show More
Anonymous
I have a generic question about the BulkLoopManual test.  Looking at the test and at a CATC trace, i do not see any SetConfig command.  I was under th... Show More
Anonymous
We have programmed the slave sync fifo to work in the 32 bit mode. There is just one setting I am aware of -         #define CY_FX_SLFIFO_GPIF_16_32B... Show More
Anonymous
We have programmed the slave sync fifo to work in the 32 bit mode. There is just one setting I am aware of -         #define CY_FX_SLFIFO_GPIF_16_32B... Show More
Anonymous
I have a laptop where the FX3 will not enumerate.  It never returns from CyU3PConnectState(CyTrue,CyTrue).  CyU3PConnectState(CyTrue,CyFalse) works ev... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all:               I have a FX3 DVK Rev.3 .I want to set Fx3 working at full speed .How I can do?(BTW,FX3 connect to XHCI PORT ). Show More
Anonymous
        HELLO. How many is "IOH/IOL" of FX3? Best regards.    Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    at the moment i am trying to do my first steps in developing software for the FX3.    I have an USB hardware analyzer, which i use to record... Show More
maHe_281876
Hi,    Where can I find the IBIS model?          Best Regards    Marco Show More
Anonymous
Is the fastest timer interrupt I can achieve one millisecond?  I'm running default clocks.  System clock is 403.2 MHz. Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.