Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

lechc_282591
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello, everyone,    I am checking the I2S example (cyfxusbi2sdmamode in SDK 1.1.1). I changed nothing in the firmware. Now I found that BCLK(2.82MHz),... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,     In Slave firo sync operation, while the SLWR is asserted, data will be written into the FIFO, on every rising edge of the CLK and the FIFO po... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, everyone,           I am checking the Cyfxusbi2sdmamode example. But the data value in the control center is only 0, so I can not check if the ... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, I try to supply the PLCK with 80MHz sine wave. When I click Transfer Data-In in USB control center, at the first several times, the transfers a... Show More
Anonymous
     Has anybody changed the data in cyfxbulksrcsink and verified the data inside Streamer?              We want to verify that our firmware and har... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    How can I check the transfer error status in BULK transfer?    Is there any error status register?    and, if 3 times retry fails, What hap... Show More
RoKl_290166
Hello,    could Cypress provide some informations about the priorities the threads in the FX3-framework run with?    Background of my question is that... Show More
Anonymous
HI,        I tried to download "my_firmware.iic" to my CY68013A board with two bland new 24LC128 EEPROM(A0,A1,A2:1,0,0 and 1,1,0), below is what i did... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Does CYUSB3014 require any power-up sequence?    Thank you    Berlin Stas Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.