Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Just got the Benicia DVK yesterday and have a big question about PMMC, the reason to use Benicia is because it has build-in eMMC 4.41 host controller,... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I would like to use the FX3 for my upcoming FPGA boards (www.ztex.de).    Unfortunately the informations I found on the Cypress homepage are to... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi!    I use streamer to read data from USB bord(3014). if I select 256 packets per xfer the speed can arrive at 320MBps. however after I detect the ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,         I'm trying to use the GPIF for a simple application : interfacing a NAND flash. I designed some state machines :    - writting a comma... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello everybody         i am trying to use cyfxbulkstream for debugging. I followed FX3 programmers manual Chapter 12 on setting up the j-link debugg... Show More
Anonymous
 I've downloaded FX3DVKSetup.exe and am having trouble installing it.  I've tried both as a regular user, and as Administrator, and every time it cras... Show More
Anonymous

Does INT# work in Slave FIFO 32-bit mode?

leda_289486
How to create the .img file to download the FX3 firmware through the USB interface (CyControl.exe) in RAM ?    Best Regards, Show More
Anonymous
I found the FX3 will sometimes send 2 consecutive DPs, then wait for Host ACK. but according to USB3.0 spec 8.12.1.2 (BUK IN Transaction), device don'... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.