Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
    Hi,                               I need to jump between programs without USB re-enumeration in any combination: from boot loader to application, ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello    I'm trying to simulate two devices in one firmware application but I've a problem with reenumerating device. I have separate descriptors for... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone    data flow    pc->>usocket----->>>dma---->>>psockets----GPIF----     FLAGA is dedicated to thread0 ,Flagb is dedicated to thread1,Flagc ... Show More
GiVa_292201
Hello,    We modified a bit the AN75779 application note example and we noticed this strange behavior on a GPIF state machine with a multi-channel man... Show More
Anonymous
    Hi,                         I detected two concurrency problems in CyU3PUsbStart() and CyFx3BootUsbStart() related to jumping from one program to ... Show More
Anonymous
 Today experienced application engineers are out of reach, no matter if you deal with Cypress, ADI or Linear. Hope this community can help...    I wan... Show More
Anonymous
I am working on a video capture card based on the GPIFII to image sensor (AN75779) document and examples. I have my own board with an FX3 on it. I am ... Show More
Anonymous
How can I submit a short packet from GPIFII to USB side? What action I need to do?    Regards,    Sunil. Show More
Anonymous
I am using SDK V1.2 and I can not create a Multi Channel DMA with a size of 1024 and a count of 16. Is it possible to do this with the latest SDK? Show More
Anonymous
I incorrectly assumed the provided SlafeFifoSync example project used one of the generic templates provided in GPIF II. Then I noticed the SlaveFifoSy... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.