Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I'm trying to understand the difference between dedicated and current thread flags as it relates to the synchronous slave FIFO read/write timing.  AN6... Show More
RoKl_290166
Hi,    if I set the FX3 to use 32bit GPIF: can I use the I2S-pins [GPIO50...52, 57] as simple or complex GPIO's?    The FX3's pin-decription doesn't s... Show More
Anonymous
Using SDK 1.2 I have modified the SlaveFifoSync5Bit example to use 2bit address interface with 4 Bulk endpoints, 2 IN, 2 OUT using four DMA threads   ... Show More
Anonymous
When changing from SDK 1.1 to SDK 1.2 my device some time enumerattes under a default name (Windows 7). It have always on Windows 7, but never worked ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, i can't get the CY_U3P_DMA_CB_CONS_EVENT working on a P2U or U2U channel's callback, we have a new board which has a P2U channel, all data receive... Show More
Anonymous
      When CYUSB3014 is configured host mode ,USB flash drives can''t enumerates! There is always timeout when the enumeration is go to read the full ... Show More
Anonymous
With usb 3.0 mode .   dmaSlFifoConfig.size = size * 16; it  doesn't work ,the size is 1024 .But if change to       dmaSlFifoConfig.size = size/2; it w... Show More
Anonymous
FX3 SDK v1.2 has now been released. This can be downloaded from https://secure.cypress.com/?rID=57990.    Thanks,    Anup Show More
Anonymous
HI,        I run the AN75779 example,it may run to“CyU3PAbortHandler()” the mistake, is this why?    Thanks,    Lian Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    AN73609 EZ-USB FX2LP/FX3 Developing Bulk-Loop Example refers to an archive file BulkLoopApp-1.0.tar.gz but I cannot find it anywhere. It is not... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.