Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi all,    I am starting to work on power state management. The FX3 API includes a function called CyU3PSysEnterSuspendMode    described on page 16 o... Show More
Anonymous
        I think GPIF2 is very sensitive. FX3 sometimes hang-up when between communications of host computer and GPIF2. Do you know this trouble? Regar... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I am using the FX3 DVK board with atmel's i2c eeprom AT24C1024B. I am using control centre to program the eeprom. My switch SW40 is off, on,on... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    are there any problems by using an ivy bridge processor with native xHCI driver of windows 8 and FX3?    I tried it already on two different co... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    can someone help me to find timing description for the GPIO interrupt configurations?         typedef enum CyU3PGpioIntrMode_t {     CY_U3P_... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    When I use Uart to communicate,I found that there are some difficulties in using Uart    When I debug the firmware,Uart communicating is not se... Show More
RoKl_290166
Dear all,    in my FX3-project I setup besides some further DMA-channels a manual DMA out-channel between CPU and USB-socket. For this channel I use e... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    are there any SPI flash modules suggested from cypress which are working with FX3? Or are there any constraints which I should consider when I ... Show More
Anonymous
I just installed the latest version of the FX3 SDK and my code stopped compiling. Why? Multiple reasons, but here is just one of the them. The I/O con... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm looking for a recommendation regarding an I2C EEPROM for use with the FX3 DVK. More precisely, I want to use at least 1024k.         On p. ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.