Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
  I'v upgraded  from Firmware version 1.0 to 1.21 to fix I2C write return problem. The i2c problem disappered and everything seems OK, but one problem... Show More
Anonymous
hi:    i am using the fx3 dvk board ,i open the UartAssist kit on the pc ,then load firmware in the fx3sdk examples(slfifosync),some information shoul... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I would like to add the IN and OUT interrupt endpoints to the Slave FIFO example (C:\cypress\FX3 SDK\firmware\slavefifo\slfifosync). What shoul... Show More
Anonymous
Hello guys,    I just wanted to build an slavefifo example code    and I have an error    cyu3lpp.a : No such file or directory    Can you help me wit... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!       First of all, I  am testing GPIO'speed in the GpioApp firmware.I found that output need take 0.75us.Because I need more fast    speed(freque... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    I want to write a wave to be transmited .The program is following    for (;;)    {              for(i=0;i<256;i++)                {  result =12... Show More
Anonymous
Iam working on a project wherein an FPGA send streaming data to FX3 via GPIF. We are using syncSlaveFIFO example code as it is to fetch the data and d... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    I have updated the Cypress SDK to version 1.2.1 and can compile my project, download it to an FX3 device and see it working. However if I disco... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    I want to know how to use math function such as sin(). When I use sin(),my compie fail.It tells me I don't define sin(),but I have added mat... Show More
Anonymous

Could you please provide me with some code example testing the speed of USB 3.0? Thank you in advance.

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.