Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 hi everyone    I meet aproblem .I have a usb 3.0 board, when it connect with usb2.0 port ,the PC device mananer Recognition as usb2.0 device,when con... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello         I have been working on FX3 Bulk transfer mode for about an year.         I heard that Isochronous transfer mode is more secure than bul... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    does anybody know why the OS win 8 64bit is telling device supports higher speed at a SS PORT. Althoug the device is connected to FX3 through ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am working on FX3 firmware, my firmware size about 200KB is bigger than the default 180KB in fx3.ld, I changed the fx3.ld file as attached: SYS... Show More
Anonymous
     HI,             Background - The USB 'enumeration' process seems to indicate that there is no method to manually pre-configure an ID/address into... Show More
LiMa_282146
Hi,    When I run the USBBulkSourceSink example and try to get the FX3 to switch back to the 2 stage booter by calling the function CyU3PUsbJumpBackTo... Show More
Anonymous
 The data sheet specifies a tCTLO (clock to out valid) time of 8ns and a tCOH (clock to out hold) of 0ns.  If this is true then there aren't many devc... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,      I have the GPIF controller configured in 32bit synchronous master mode hooked up to an FPGA. I have exported several DMA flags one of them... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    Can we install two different versions of FX3 SDKs on same developement PC?    Thanks,    Subbarao. Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    We plan to use the FX3 GPIF II to drive a Xilinx Kintex-7 SelectMap programming interface.    In order to control it properly, we'd like to wr... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.