Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    In the newest CYUSB301X datasheet 001-52136 Rev. L, the data transfer rate of GPIF II is upgraded to 375Mbps from 320Mbps.    Is there any chan... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to install the driver for the FX3.0 on windows 7, 64-bit os, but I am unsuccessful. Based on the CyUSB.pdf, I have to use the "x64"... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to use a pull-up or pull-down on a GPIO that is used by the GPIF?  If so, how do I go about implementing this? Show More
Anonymous
I am using the GPIF as a 32-bit Slave FIFO with 2-bit addressing.  I would like to know if there is a way to determine if the GPIF interface goes "dry... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am trying to get SPI boot to work on the DVK board. I already have setup the PMODE pins to 1F0, to boot from SPI and on fail boot via USB. Th... Show More
Anonymous
I am working to create firmware for USB Video class, and I am using the USB VideoClassBulk and the HD example to send uncompressed data.  So far, I se... Show More
Anonymous
 Hey all -    I'm attempting to write an *.img file to the FX3 (sitting on the FX3 DVK board) from the command-line on a GNU/Linux system, and am rece... Show More
Anonymous
 I want to import a .brd file from the Cypress FX3 development board in to Altium. Let me sum up the things I tried.                   ·              ... Show More
Anonymous
http://www.cypress.com/?rID=57990    Thanks,    sai krishna. Show More
Anonymous
  I'v upgraded  from Firmware version 1.0 to 1.21 to fix I2C write return problem. The i2c problem disappered and everything seems OK, but one problem... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.