Announcements

Register now for the most anticipated Asia Pacific Power Seminar 2022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    I clock the FX3 with 19,2 MHz and using the slfifosync-example.    I integrated a Timer:    #define TIMER_TICKS     1    uint32_t nInitialTi... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to use the full 32 bit data widt in the slave FIFO interface to achieve higher data rates? Show More
Anonymous
Which JTAG probe should be used within the supplied development environment? The FX3 SDK Release notes specify support for Zylin embedded CDT while th... Show More
leda_289486
Hi,    where can the software "GPIF II Designer" be downloaded for FX3 ?    The available GPIF designer is dated from 2003 and seems to have no suppor... Show More
leda_289486
How to create the .img file to download the FX3 firmware through the USB interface (CyControl.exe) in RAM ?    Best Regards, Show More
Anonymous
I modified bulkloopauto firmware in the example of FX3 SDK, and measured 35MBytes/sec data speed on each endpoint.    Is there an idea to speed up the... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    the FX2 provides a pin called CLKOUT which could be used to clock some    slave peripheral. How can this be done with the FX3?    Best regar... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    When will you release software, where    USB 3.0 bulk streaming interface is    supported?    Best regards    g. Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    There are several calls of the CyU3PDebugPrint() function used in the SDK examples. With this function calls debug messages should be transm... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    i want to use the slfifosync SDK example with 8bit parallel data bus width.    Do I have to configurate something inside the source code for... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.