Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

UtAr_292561
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi all,     Do you have any idea to connect GPIF busses with different devices (Camera,EEPROM,FPGA) on the same time Show More
Anonymous
Hello.    I want to exchange FX3 super speed to high speed at run time. but it fail. my code as below:    it is soming wrong or need do more? please h... Show More
Anonymous
How to use the complete DMA buffer area?    I like to know how to use the complete DMA buffer area (of where the unallocatable part is going)    When ... Show More
Anonymous

I want to use GPIF  connect to DSP UHIP port , if there is a host example to use ?

Anonymous
OS: Centos 6.2 Kernel: 2.6.32 Controller: NEC Corporation uPD720200 USB3.0 controller when using "libusb_bulk_transfer()" to get 16MB data from devic... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         to my knowledge, the only way to perform a cold reset on the FX3 - apart from pulling the switch - is by using an API call.    This requir... Show More
Anonymous
I have an AUTO DMA with the USB OUT as the producer and a p-port as the consumer. I want to send the received byte count to my application. I have set... Show More
GiVa_292201
Hello,    we're working with a multi-channel manual-out dma on the FX3, but we noticed that wrapping up a 32 Kb buffer takes very long time (CyU3PDmaM... Show More
Anonymous
 I have a design with a USB OUT sending data to a p-port consumer. Its in auto dma mode. I decided to add the PIB interrupt code from the Designing wi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm working on a composite device that includes a HID interface, which requires an 8 byte MPS (max packet size) interrupt IN endpoint to send d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.