Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
        I couldn't start the USB30CV(1.0.1.2) test for our latest code. I use a sample code "USBBulkLoopAutoEnum", but the result was same. I could pa... Show More
Anonymous
 hello everyone     one problem :what can lead fx3 (usb 3014) to warm reset(cpu counter reset).Please tell me all of the possible reasons (hard ware o... Show More
Anonymous
I have just started implementing a multiDMAChannel with 2 producers(Pport0, Pport1) and 1 consumer (Socket3).    FPGA transfers data at 100MHz over a ... Show More
Anonymous
 hello everyone         I meet a problem.It is unstable connect to usb3.0 port with my custom board .a few seconds later it  lost and sonn come back .... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    why is the function GetSpiFlashStatus reading the status of th SPI flash module twice?    The checks at the end of the do while loop just comp... Show More
Anonymous
how do I watch a RX interrupt in UART register mode?    I configure the UART like below,but it doesn't work and the usb is not enumerate!    The "NULL... Show More
Anonymous
I am following the demo of the simple GPIO app from the provided examples.  I have removed all the UART debug code and I tried to set the pin to a reg... Show More
Anonymous
 hello ,I'm  using cyapi.lib in a vs2010 project. when i compile this project ,there always shows "error LNK2019".i've checked several times but faile... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    We are using a custom camera that is in conjunction with Aptina camera sensor  (UVC 1.1 compatible),    we are trying to control the camera... Show More
Anonymous
 hi everyone    I meet aproblem .I have a usb 3.0 board, when it connect with usb2.0 port ,the PC device mananer Recognition as usb2.0 device,when con... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.