Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

LaBr_292471
USB superspeed peripherals
I am successfully using the sample slave fifo interface with an FPGA and want to reduce the number of pins. Is it possible to control OE (output enabl... Show More
Anonymous
Due to the mistake on the Sensor module layout, i will have to reconfigure data bus from GPIO[6], bus it seems the tool won't allow me to do so? it th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,            Does FX3 CYUSB3014 GPIO s support LVDS interface. Can we directly connect the LVDS outputs to GPIO pins?    We are exploring to interfa... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi    I'm now working on a FX3 firmware to implement  continuous data transfer.My FX3 device was interfaced to a FPGA in GPIF slave mode .The data wa... Show More
Anonymous

Could i change amplitude of SS_Tx+/- in firmware or other ways?

LaBr_292471
I am trying to modify the slave fifo example to output the clock on gpio[16] instead of receiving the clock. I changed the direction in the GPIF II De... Show More
Anonymous
All,    FX3 SDK v1.2.3. is uploaded on the following webpage.    http://www.cypress.com/?rID=57990    FX3 API help has been integrated into the Eclips... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am working on CYUSB3KIT-001 EZUSB FX3 Development Kit and I have installed all the required softwares in my PC.    Now , when I try to Transf... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,      Is there a driver or libusb app that does the same thing as the Cypress Control Center when it comes to USB RAM booting a blank device? I... Show More
Anonymous
We are using the CYUSB3011 part (has 256KB instead of 512KB) and need the memory map of these 256 KBytes.  A linker file for this part would help solv... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.