Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,    has anybody experiences using a USB3.0 HUB and FX3?    does anybody have suggestions which hubs are working with FX3?    I have problems wi... Show More
Anonymous
What I want to do is have an interrupt triggered, or some other method when an USB IN request is recieved. I then want to be able to commit the data t... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to set/reset GPIO in the application code or does it have to be done using the GPIF?    Thanks Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am wondering why the difference between the clock speed and the byte replay is that huge when I use libsdk or libbootloader.    I have some s... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sir/Madam, In the USBHost Application Example, at the beginning of cyfxusbhost.c , it is mentioned that "Care should be taken so that, a USB hos... Show More
Anonymous
I have a design with an FX3 as a slave and an FPGA as a master. I would like it if someone can just confirm my understanding of the flags.    If I hav... Show More
Anonymous

anyone can tell me the maximum gpio's toggle speed of the cyusb3014?

Anonymous
Hi,         I'm using the VIA PCIE USB3.0 card and USB3014 DVK to study USB3014.  I installed V1803 driver for the card and the DVK works fine. Howeve... Show More
Anonymous
1.when the os is invoked , what will the os do?    2.when I want to transfer date to peripheral by FIFO ,if the os will take part in ? which example i... Show More
Anonymous
I have taken the slave fifo async example, and replaced the state machine with a much simpler state machine. The current GPIF state machine calls DR_D... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.