Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

GiVa_292201
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    we're working with a multi-channel manual-out dma on the FX3, but we noticed that wrapping up a 32 Kb buffer takes very long time (CyU3PDmaM... Show More
Anonymous
 I have a design with a USB OUT sending data to a p-port consumer. Its in auto dma mode. I decided to add the PIB interrupt code from the Designing wi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm working on a composite device that includes a HID interface, which requires an 8 byte MPS (max packet size) interrupt IN endpoint to send d... Show More
Anonymous
I am a newer to learn it , another question want to know is the how is the desciptor use . Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I followed the manual to make a new project. But I found that the project is empty. There is nothing at all. Should the Eclips generate a ... Show More
Anonymous
 If I only want to to use the FX3 as a USB 3 device can I leave the USB 3 descriptors out? I tried doing this but I got an error code 68 when I tried ... Show More
Anonymous
 I need to be able to send 4 bytes out of the FX3 when a request comes from the host. I am using an audio feedback application. I have exerprimented b... Show More
Anonymous
 I am building an audio device and the host sends some class specific requests. I have added some code to CyFxUVCApplnUSBSetupCB () to handle these. T... Show More
Anonymous
 I am using trying to get the slave fifo design from the app note working. I am using my own verilog code in the FPGA. I have managed to get the read ... Show More
Anonymous
There may be a possibility calling CyU3PDmaChannelGetStatus() and then comparing prodXferCount vs consXferCount.         However, I am wondering if th... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.