Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hello,        If I use burst transfer and set burst length as 8, what is the size of short packet? If I send a packet with 1k size, is it a short pac... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         does anybody have any experiences while using FX2 (USB2.0 HS) chip on a USB3.0 Hostconrtoller (e. g. Intel onboard or Renesas PCIx Card)? ... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using GPIF to control some periphals by master mode. However, now I met an issue with it. If there is no transmision on the USB link for a while, ... Show More
Anonymous
 I created a DMA-MANY-TO-ONE-AUTO (2 to 1) channel between the Pport and USB endpoint to transfer some data.The GPIF worked in 16bit mode.When I use t... Show More
Anonymous
 I'm curious if there are stack and/or timing constraints on the callback for receiving vendor commands.  I added some debug statements and a number o... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I modified AN75779_001-75779_0B source code to interface FX3 with ZA10S20(1280x720/30fps/YUV422) of Zeeann Co.,Ltd.    I have a black screen, s... Show More
Anonymous
        I am looking at using the UVC driver for a new USB camera based on the FX3 controller. The image sensor that I want to use outputs raw Bayer. ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello Guys,    I am presently using cypress sdk 1.2.3.    I am trying to program a slave fifo sync firmware with a FPGA.    I am observing my flags on... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    During a isochronous transfers, if there is no data during a USB microframe, how to send a Zero-Length packet?    Thanks,    Subbarao. Show More
RaN_283461
 I am getting this error while using ISOCH transfer at 3 transactions per micro frame.    I read through this link provided at cypress forum which off... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.