Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am currently implementing the FX3 into a project; I have the board and I have the schematics.    My problem is that on page 9 of the schematics ther... Show More
Anonymous
        We are using FX3 chip connected to DSP and to PC with 2.0 USB interface. The operating system is Windows XP (SP3). The driver is installed fro... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sirs,           Our design is to integrate FX3 with data source module. We encounter a DMA no responding problem. Please see the attached PDF fil... Show More
Anonymous
        What is the program(s) that open The ccam.cad file inf the fx3 dvk schematics download    Show More
SeKa_293236
Hi,    In my design FX3 firmware is loaded from EEPROM. I want to be sure that after firmware is loaded, it cannot be modified from USB host using A0h... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello, After looking through the Cypress example projects distributed with the FX3 SDK, it seems that every BOS descriptor has values of 0 for... Show More
Anonymous
Cypress doc says that there's a small break time when a certain thread switches its DMA buffer (not switching socket of the thread, but switching to n... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    I am using FX3 as a Device controller used for USB3.0 communication with PC. I'm interfacing an FPGA xilinx Spartan6 to the FX3 with the sl... Show More
Anonymous
        As we have also the noise problems due to 3.3V VIO on our custom board, that cause SuperSpeed connection loss, we want to redesign the board u... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello,    Who can send me a source code of Demo Firmware(cyfxuvc.img) in the website http://www.cypress.com/?rID=72599.     Thanks. Allen   Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.