Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi, I'm going to use AN75779 Version *B on our environment for following system,     Sensor Size: SXGA(1024 x 1280)   Sensor frame rate: 60 fps    [GP... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I have develop a slave FIFO streaming application based on FX3 with one isochronous IN EP (0x83, burst size = 16). On Windows it works well ... Show More
Anonymous
        I am transferring data over the GPIF in 32 bit mode with Auto DMA and I am having trouble hitting the theoretical maximum(380MB/s) and I am al... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi, I am actually trying to use more GPIO's in my bootloader application. Now I have the problem that if I like to use GPIO 30, 31, 32 then th... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    In addition to add  2 threads (ep2 out/in) on the basis of fireware of your provided  to achieve four threads though the FPGA <=> FX3 GPIF2 <... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi everybody         If my FX3 is working in slave-mode fifo, can i change the PCLK on the fly.          I have half of my data streaming at 27MHZ an... Show More
Anonymous
        We have an application where we're using the 32 bit gpif bus to stream data from an fpga. That works fine but for some reads, we'd like to rea... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,         I found that sometimes the waveform generated by GPIFII designer can't work properly, after I changed the state machine and input/output s... Show More
Anonymous
No I have the FX3 DVK board connected to our FPGA board and try to set up the sync slave FIFO connetion. If I send data from host to the OUT EP, the F... Show More
Anonymous
 I used AN75779(How to Implement an Image Sensor Interface with EZ-USB® FX3™ in a USB) Source.    CyU3PDmaMultiChannelSetWrapUp() function is succeed.... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.