Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi!         I'm testing the streaming in firmware on the FX3.    Using a fifo 32 bit interface between Spartan 6 FPGA and FX3,    i'm trying to read ... Show More
Anonymous
There's clearly too many posts on one page - takes > 30 seconds to deliver and often causes a server timeout error.  Please split into groups of 100 o... Show More
Anonymous
        Hallo, I have the BulkSourceSink firmware running on 2 different targets: a Cypress DVK board and a custom designed FPGA board with an FX3. I ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi! How to configure GPIF port so that the rising edge of CLK (from external clock, 25 MHz) at 32 bits from port stored in a buffer? Once the buffer i... Show More
Anonymous
        Like what the AN65974 slavefifo sample do in the gpif design, I use 4 partial flag to indicate 4 dedicated socket, active low then like its fi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     we have a product designed around the CYUSB3011-BZXC. Last week we were informed by our supplier that Cypress Semiconductor was having issues ... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sirs,    Where I can purchase Cypress FX3 DVK To ALTERA FPGA DVKs bridge board?    --    Best regards,    Albert Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I've the following issue:    i modified slightly the Cypress provided Streamer (CPP version) example in order to start my streaming device ( High ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    FX3 DVK Samtec to FMC interconnect board (which is shown in AN65974) schematics and Gerber files are attached to this thread.    Thanks,   ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi, I am using the FX3 DVK board. I want to use GPIF II as a master mode. Could you provide some GPIF master applications? particularly for control o... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.