Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
As all the FX3 ISRs are contained inside the FX3 library file (cyfxapi.a), I am unable to actually see what code is in the OS timer interrupt service ... Show More
Anonymous
From the docs cypress released about CYusb3014 DVK,  I can not found how  to print  logs in firmware .     I found there is a com and a jtag,  because... Show More
RoKl_290166

When can I expect the release of the next SDK version 1.3?

Anonymous
Hi!    I've noticed first of all that when I set packets per transfer to 256 while trimming the queuing,    the throughput stays quite constat (180MB/... Show More
Anonymous
        Hi! I've go this problem: as soon as I press PROGRAMM->FX3->SPI FLASH control center says: waiting for cypress boot programmer device to enume... Show More
Anonymous
   By doing  my project , I found that   it is diffculty  to  develop a composite video devices. And now the error is puzzle me . I do not why?  Can s... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi!    There are two transfer options in this application:         -Packets per Xfer    -Xfers to Queue         I'm using streaming in firmware with ... Show More
Anonymous
I am looking for a usb 3.0 controller chip set into which I can dump my data of  8 bit  or 16 bit -byte data at 36 Mhz/72 Mhz/144Mhz/ 148.5Mhz, clock ... Show More
Anonymous
hello     I am using slavefifo 2bit firmware. The PC program I use streamer.Now I want transfer data from FPGA through FX3 to PC. But I meet a problem... Show More
Anonymous
Hi guys, I have errors when I implement two usb videos use the FX3 DVK .     My project is changed from UVC sample in SDK Samples . I have added the d... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.