Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
The programmer manual, lists (7.1.3 cyfxbulklpmanual – MANUAL Channel) as an example.  I can not find it anywhere.  Can you give me a link to the exam... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello;    I am want reset the endpoint at the UtoP callback. But I find that evenif  I call the cyu3pusbflushep() function. I found that the data is ... Show More
Anonymous
        I am trying to write a master configuration with 16 bit address and 16 bit data. The GPIF designer allocated the data bus to GPIO 15:0 and the... Show More
DeAl_292241
        Hi All, We are experiencing a problem with the SLAVE FIFO interface of Cypress. Our device have 2 data streams inputs. Each input buffer statu... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the GPIF master example (http://www.cypress.com/?docID=45301) to get my project going.  In looking at the code, I see the following code th... Show More
userc_24743
 Hi,problems met when i used fpga to send data to pc through fx3,    each buffer of fx3 socket was set 16kB and each pc bluk buffer set 64kB,    I sen... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I've been tasked with getting an estimate for USB 3.0 (and USB 2.0, but lets set that aside for now) latency. My reading suggests that the b... Show More
Anonymous
As all the FX3 ISRs are contained inside the FX3 library file (cyfxapi.a), I am unable to actually see what code is in the OS timer interrupt service ... Show More
Anonymous
From the docs cypress released about CYusb3014 DVK,  I can not found how  to print  logs in firmware .     I found there is a com and a jtag,  because... Show More
RoKl_290166

When can I expect the release of the next SDK version 1.3?

Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.