Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

TaKu_282151
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    FX3 Control IN request fails when the response size is:         multilpe of the packet size (64, 128, 192.. for HS, 512, 1024, 1536.. for SS)  ... Show More
Anonymous
       From the forum, I found that there are a lot of post disscuss the AN75779 sample. But  when I search the sdk  folder , there are no  AN75779 sa... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    I've build an application in C# wich takes data from a Spartan6 FPGA and put them into a txt file.    I am testing the slave fifo interface (32... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!         I am trying to create a C# application that saves data into a text file when the fx3 is interfacing with a FPGA.    Using the XferData fun... Show More
Anonymous
I was reading some documentation and found a piece of material similar to what I need,        it's a bitbang implementation for the FX2.         I... Show More
Anonymous
  Hello,    I am new to this environment and recently ordered the Cypress EZ-USB FX3 development kit.    My goal is to use this test board in order to... Show More
Anonymous
        I'm following AN75779 and I'm running into an issue with CyU3PDmaMultiChannelCommitBuffer returning CY_U3P_ERROR_INVALID_SEQUENCE. The multi-c... Show More
Anonymous
        I see references to "CYUSB3KIT-002" on the Cypress website (dev kit for FX3S) - when will this dev kit be available for purchase? Thanks in ad... Show More
Anonymous
The programmer manual, lists (7.1.3 cyfxbulklpmanual – MANUAL Channel) as an example.  I can not find it anywhere.  Can you give me a link to the exam... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.