Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,    up to now we had worked with a FX3 DVK Board connected via Samtec J77 to a FPGA Board without problems.    Now with our custom board the FX... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Sirs,    I connected GPIF databus to LEDs for viewing data, and I wrote firmware to pass data on P-port (GPIFII). But there are not data. Use of ... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi All,          The firmware libraries and examples from all previously released versions of the FX3 SDK are archived at:          http://www.cypress.com/?rID=86575... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,         My state machine (attached) seems to be a valid (at least build is ok) but when I try to view timing scenario created before after 5 seco... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I am trying to use FX3 in master mode to send/receive data to simple external bus. Bus has 8bit data (bidirectional), 7bit address (write-only... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am trying to compile a very basic cpp project to make sure I have the environment setup, but I get an error message that lets me believe t... Show More
Anonymous
Hello.    I have been trying to follow the steps to create the Example 1 in cpp from CyAPI.pdf.    I am using Visual Studio 2010 / Win 7 32bits / sdk ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello.    I am having issues to run the Example1 from CyAPI.pdf.    I have included a copy of my project in the attachment.    Config: win7 32bits / v... Show More
Anonymous
Hello.    I am having issues to run the Example1 from CyAPI.pdf.    I have included a copy of my project in the attachment.    Config: win7 32bits / v... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello       I am now using USB3.0 to transfer data. The FPGA control squences is that  at first 500us FPGA do nothing to USB FX3 , and then transfer ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.