Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

falu_294486
USB superspeed peripherals
 Hi,    how to use FX3 to control SD(SDHC) card    but not use FX3S and SD3 IC    thanks.         faco Show More
Anonymous
I am going to develop the USB3.0 camera for machine vision.    I am using FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit.    I got a sucess at video image transfer testi... Show More
Anonymous
Hi     I would like to send data to SPI flash (N25Q128A by Micron) via FX3 using control center and programming FX3 with USBFlashProg. I've tested thi... Show More
Anonymous
        Status = CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer(&glCPUtoUSB_Handle, &ReportBuffer, CYU3P_WAIT_FOREVER); CheckStatus("GetReportBuffer4KeyPress", Status); // ... Show More
Anonymous
        Status = CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer(&glCPUtoUSB_Handle, &ReportBuffer, CYU3P_WAIT_FOREVER);\n CheckStatus("GetReportBuffer4KeyPress", Status); \... Show More
Anonymous
        Status = CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer(&glCPUtoUSB_Handle, &ReportBuffer, CYU3P_WAIT_FOREVER); CheckStatus("GetReportBuffer4KeyPress", Status); // ... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    I've some trouble in using CyU3PSibReadWriteRequest function in a fw derived from cyfx3s_msc example.    In my fw I got rid of all MSC func... Show More
Anonymous
Hello - I've some Questions about the Dev-Board.    Is it possible to realize frequencies on GPIO about 60 Mhz? (Toggle)    Can i use the GPIF II inte... Show More
Anonymous
        when I use CyU3PDmaChannelGetBuffer(API), The host can not receive data without the event of the host(usb event). I want to receive data witho... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.