Announcements

Register now for the most anticipated Asia Pacific Power Seminar 2022

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Recent discussions

Sort by:
Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi         I have created a manual  DMA multi channel. When I commit the data to the consumer, sometimes the function fails, returning error code 71. ... Show More
Anonymous
Slave Sync Fifo examples are differrent in SDK v.1.1 and v.1.1.1: unable to achive hi throughput with v.1.1.1. With v.1.1.1 there is only ~200MB/s ( ... Show More
Anonymous
 I've downloaded FX3DVKSetup.exe and am having trouble installing it.  I've tried both as a regular user, and as Administrator, and every time it cras... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello everybody         i am trying to use cyfxbulkstream for debugging. I followed FX3 programmers manual Chapter 12 on setting up the j-link debugg... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello everybody,         is there an IBIS model for FX3 slave port pins (CLK, DATA32b, CTL). I am designing and fpga+fx3 board. All my traces have th... Show More
lechc_282591
Hello, everyone,    Is there any evaluation board with both USB3.0 and FPGA? Now I have the FX3 CYUSB3KIT-001 development kit. I am afraid it is damag... Show More
Anonymous

Does INT# work in Slave FIFO 32-bit mode?

Anonymous
Hello,    I'm developing FPGA board which generates grayscale images from scanning electron microscope and considering FX3 for sending that as video o... Show More
Anonymous
I have self-powered USB device running on FX2. Everything works except reconnection after USB cable is plugged out. When I plug-in the cable, device i... Show More
Anonymous
Hello         In my application I want to use CyU3PGpifSMSwitch():         CyU3PGpifSMSwitch (         uint16_t fromState,             /* The state fr... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.