Announcements

Help us improve the Power & Sensing Selection Guide. Share feedback

Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi at all.    I want to modify the C#-Code of the Cypress Control Center to generate a continuous dataflow from the FX3 to the Host System. The defaul... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,       I used the board(CYUSB3KIT-003) about cyusb3014.Now i want to use the gpif II interface as a Master to control    a ASIC chip. I find som... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I using UVC with image sensor.    Is it possible  16bit bus swap in 8bit-data mode (not using 16bit-data)?    ex)  D0 ~ D7 <-> D8 ~ D15  , swap ... Show More
Anonymous
Can Cypress devices (I'm thinking the USB 3.0 devices, but correct me if there's a better way) operate and get data from On Semiconductor's (Formerly ... Show More
waxi_1305956
Hi:    When we insert the device to the pc use the usb,in the control center we can see the device name ,after we program the name will be change .I w... Show More
Anonymous
Hi there,         is there a way to generate random numbers by facilities on the ARM9? I don't want to use the libc rand()/srand() but would rather re... Show More
Anonymous
Hello Guys,    I have several questions:    1. Is there a recommended development board for the  EZ-USB SD3?    2. Can the EZ-USB SD3 act like a CD-RO... Show More
ScEn_283436
Hi,    We had a customer with the Enhanced USB controller on an ASUS mother board they use as the engine of their product line.    If our unit is atta... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am working on a USB3 FX3 project and I have the design files ready for FX3 a slave FIFO image and a for FPGA a master bitstream.    I cann... Show More
Anonymous
Does anybody know what the bufStatus parameter of the function CyU3PDmaChannelCommitBuffer is for? All examples seem to use the value 0 and I can't fi... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.