Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,     I am using CX3 interfaced with Omnivision sensor Ov4682. I have omnivision sensor register settings defined in a .c file. I use UVC/Directshow... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I write cmake rules to use cmake with FX3 Code:    https://github.com/h4tr3d/fx3-cmake    It simplify managements of big code base and allo... Show More
Anonymous
 Hi,    I am using the superspeed FX3 kit together with the SP601 from xilinx. i have conneted them as shown in AN65974 and I am using the provide STR... Show More
Anonymous
Hello, I have a some problem with undestanding of how CyU3PSysCacheIRegion() function works at my Ez-USB FX3 DVK board. I want to place a simple asse... Show More
Anonymous
Hey,         I have some troubles setting up the FX3 in a many to one configuration.    I downloaded the Example-project for the firmware from this we... Show More
Anonymous
 hello.    I need to organize control stream_in with pc.    I want on/off increment stream_in with pc.    I used cyusb3014, kintex 7. On board trace o... Show More
Anonymous
        Hello, We want to know how long initialization time on the FX3 (Boot by I2C 1MHz and SPI 30MHz)? Could you help provide some information to us... Show More
Anonymous
 hello.    I need to organize control stream_in with pc.    I want on/off increment stream_in with pc.    I used cyusb3014, kintex 7. On board trace o... Show More
Anonymous
 FX3 has 512KB system RAM,and it can be used as code and data. so, the biggest application code size is 512KB? If application code size is smaller, th... Show More
Anonymous
 Hello all,    EZ-USB FX3 Technical Reference manual many times refers EZ-USB FX3 datasheet, but I couldn't find this file on cypress.com. I can't bel... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.