Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

RaN_283461
USB superspeed peripherals
 I am using the cypress UVC example AN75779 , but when i use the cypress supplied gpif state machine i get backflow detected message and when i check ... Show More
shkuc_292731
Hi,    I am checking the Slave FIFO interface on FX3 superspeed explorer kit connected to Xilinx SP601 FPGA Board.    I have successfully done the eva... Show More
Anonymous
To interfacing with external device, I'm trying to test using CYUSB3014.    I configured GPIF to slavefifo, and I checked operation correctly in case ... Show More
Anonymous
Here's the scenario: the GPIF generates the data and passes it through the manual DMA channel to the USB side. The data generation is non-stop, so if ... Show More
Anonymous
I am using the Cypress FX3 with the latest SDK (1.3.3)    I am polling an I2C slave device for a reply to a command. The slave device will NAK its add... Show More
HiKo_1237016
In our newly developed board, the FX3 bootloader enumerates as VID/PID = 0x04B4/00BC. We found that our PMODE setting is 111 instead of F11 (This was ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi          I have changed the GPIF to accommodate the 12bit sensor parallel input.    Also I want to tweak the uvc to get only Y component because my... Show More
Anonymous
Hi    I want to transfer data from two ADC (ads1298 24-bit, 8-channel ADC chip with SPI interface) to my pc.can I use CYUSB3KIT-003 for SPI connection... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    I see that cyfwstorprog.exe utility can write a firmware into eMMC/MMC boot area partitions 1 and 2. But once the firmware is written, can ... Show More
Anonymous
I would like to use the FX3 for an audio application, but I need an I2S receiver.  The datasheet indicates that the I2S interface only operates as a t... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.