Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
I am new to the world of video, and especially video-over-USB.    I have the EZ-USB FX3 SuperSpeed Explorer Kit. Everything is installed. I can compil... Show More
gaxuc_1243086
When I measure the I2C signals with oscilloscope, I get a strange I2C signal timing sequence (attachment picture is the oscilloscope's waveform). The ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I am very new to  cypress FX3 and UVC and currently i am working on UVC Extension unit feature.    In PC side i am using AMCap player (windows)... Show More
Anonymous
Not sure if this is the right group to post the question, if its not please move it to the appropriate group.    Ive been tasked to write some logic t... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I'm trying to use FX3 DVK in order to transmit digital Video Data to a PC Host from an image sensor connected to the DVK. Video data needs to b... Show More
Anonymous
Hello everybody, due to different voltage levels of some I2C slave devices I need to implement a secondary I2C master on the GPIO_51 (SCL) and GPIO_52... Show More
Anonymous
Dear cypress engineer,    We are developing real time system on windows-os using FX3. We want to know cyusb3.sys source code. Do you disclose to me th... Show More
Anonymous
Hello!    Datasheet says DDR asynchronous mode is possible on GPIF (Figure 11, Table 10).    There is any example of DDR GPIF Designer project?    Cou... Show More
Anonymous
What could be the reasons that cause a 16kB burst  bulk IN endpoint to NAK the request:    BulkInEndPt.XferData(buffer, 16kB)    I have 2 threads with... Show More
Anonymous
To whom it may concern,    I am trying to use the CMP_DATA action in multiple states in a GPIF II state machine (for Cypress FX3 USB). However, whenev... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.