Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello,    I am working on CCG1 type-C USB controller and as per the document, we have the I2C data line to configure registers. But I couldn't find th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi all,    I have a hardware question about data aquisition in FX3 design.     For example, I have an ADC which has two output: the ADC clock and para... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using a code legacy of the streamer example from the SDK1.3    The BeginDataXfer/WaitForXfer/FinishDataXfer is working fine at high throughput (my... Show More
Anonymous
How do I access interrupts on INT# / CTL15 pin using C++?     I looked through the Eclipse C++ firmware examples but can't find any sample code which ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Cypress,    Do you have a USB3 Vision example project?      Regards,    Rob Show More
Anonymous
Hello,      The function below has to return "CyFalse" instead of "CyTrue" to successfully transfer data.    CyBool_t CyFxBulkLpApplnLPMRqtCB (       ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am new with the Cypress EZ USB FX3. What I want to do is to send simple messages on the state of the board into the computer ( I want to u... Show More
waxi_1305956
I want to use FX3 to read and write files.I do not know how to set and whether i should embed some code?IS there anyone had done this?Can you give me ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I was wondering if it possible to include two different GPIF interfaces into one FW application?    Basically it should work like that:    A co... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,    I wrote a python wrap for CyAPI.h and build the wrap on VC++. (not sure whether this is related to my problem.) And I am using Fx3 str... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.