Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi all,    I have a hardware question about data aquisition in FX3 design.     For example, I have an ADC which has two output: the ADC clock and para... Show More
Anonymous
I'm using a code legacy of the streamer example from the SDK1.3    The BeginDataXfer/WaitForXfer/FinishDataXfer is working fine at high throughput (my... Show More
Anonymous
How do I access interrupts on INT# / CTL15 pin using C++?     I looked through the Eclipse C++ firmware examples but can't find any sample code which ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi Cypress,    Do you have a USB3 Vision example project?      Regards,    Rob Show More
Anonymous
Hello,      The function below has to return "CyFalse" instead of "CyTrue" to successfully transfer data.    CyBool_t CyFxBulkLpApplnLPMRqtCB (       ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I am new with the Cypress EZ USB FX3. What I want to do is to send simple messages on the state of the board into the computer ( I want to u... Show More
waxi_1305956
I want to use FX3 to read and write files.I do not know how to set and whether i should embed some code?IS there anyone had done this?Can you give me ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I was wondering if it possible to include two different GPIF interfaces into one FW application?    Basically it should work like that:    A co... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,    I wrote a python wrap for CyAPI.h and build the wrap on VC++. (not sure whether this is related to my problem.) And I am using Fx3 str... Show More
Anonymous
Happy new year to you all,    I just wanted to ask if we can plug directly the GPIO of the EZ USB FX3 to an FPGA Type Altera Cyclone IV without using ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.