Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi,    I'm trying to add C++ files to the sample projects and am getting a linker error when compiling.  In "Tool Settings" there is:    "ARM Sourcery... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    Thank you for all your help.    We are going to use the CYUSB2014 part.  Now Pins A2 and B5 were previously USRXVDDQ and USTXVDDQ in the CY... Show More
Anonymous
I guess this is one easy thing to fix but I didn't get the clue...    My FX3 board works perfect when using stand alone but using it with my evaluatio... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,     As the Subject, I've checked the FX3 datasheet,TRM,... but couldn't find the the maximum operating current of CVDDQ line.     Please tell m... Show More
Anonymous
Hi:    What's the relationship between the exposure value and gain value  for OV5640 in manual exposure mode? Is the  gain value independent of the ex... Show More
Anonymous
I understand I set the requested USB power levels in the configuration descriptors.    My FX3 has a requirement to turn on some additional hardware on... Show More
Anonymous
Dear all,    My project is about communication between PC and FPGA. Previously, all things works well. However, this afternoon, the system broke down ... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,     We currently have e-con systems board with CX3 and OV5640. We are interested in switching to another Omnivision sensor, preferably OV4689. Has... Show More
Anonymous
What should I do when I want to use some other still image capture methods for OV5640?    How many  Still image capture methods can be  supported for ... Show More
Anonymous
According to an65974 to do data transfer rate test. Just test StreamIN.     FX3 runs up to 360MB/s at some PC.    But it just up to 120MB/s at another... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.