Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hello         Couple Questions.    1) Clarification question on the Vramp spec.  The Voltage Ramp on my supplies which are 3.3V and 1.2V need to be mo... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    Thank you for your help    If I am writing data into the Slave FIFO and I hit the 512 endpoint buffer size is there an auto increment mode wh... Show More
Anonymous
Hello    There is an eMMC connected on S0 of my FX3S. I have a "storage partition" in the user data section and implemented block rd/wr and byte rd/wr... Show More
Anonymous
Hi All,         I am trying to include the 'cyAPI.lib' from the x64 library folder of "1.3" FX3 SDK installation location and trying to build a DLL wr... Show More
DaBo_288066
Hi all,    I modified the USB descriptors of my project in order to have 2 Alternate setting into the Standard High Speed Configuration Descriptor. Th... Show More
Anonymous
Hi!    We are developing a custom camera with FX3 and have successfully gotten the hardware to work in some of the allowed video resolutions after fol... Show More
Anonymous
Dear Support Team,         As per FX3 Data Sheet (http://www.cypress.com/file/140296/download) Pin Description (Page 17, Table 7. CYUSB3012 and CYUSB3... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,    I newbie to use this FX3 USB Superspeed.    I have build so call SPI Flash Programmer using FTDI and now I want to use this FX3 as well.    Do ... Show More
Anonymous
Is it possible to use the Mictor connectors on the development board as the interface to the device instead of the samtec expansion connector?     I h... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all!    I have problem to configure project AN65974 into Xilinx FPGA Spartan-6 on board USRP B210 over JTAG-connector by using iMPACT.  iMPACT e... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.