Tip / Sign in to post questions, reply, level up, and achieve exciting badges. Know more

cross mob

USB superspeed peripherals Forum Discussions

Anonymous
USB superspeed peripherals
Hi Guys,         Need your help regarding an UART issue I'm having in my custom board design.    I've burned the onboard I2C EEPROM with SlaveFifo exa... Show More
Anonymous
The FX3 SDK ticks appear to be 1.024ms, not 1ms.    For example, a test thread thus:             int state =0;     for(;;)     {         CyU3PGpioSimp... Show More
Anonymous
I design a USB 3.0 IO card with a USB 3.0 standard TYPE-A receptacle and CYUSB3014BZXI. when I route my PCB, I find the differential pairs cross each ... Show More
Anonymous
The problem that we have observed is that when doing large transfers (bigger than the buffer space available on the fx3) if the pc has a high cpu load... Show More
Anonymous
Hi everyone,    I'm trying to design a board using the FX3 but I got some questions about the VBUS/VBATT supplies. I don't know how I should use it.  ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    Currently we are starting the development of FX3 firmware.     In order to do code testing we would like to integrate an external C compiler... Show More
Anonymous
I want to use the FX3 superspeed explorer board in a design. But I want to power the FX3 IO from the board that the exploder is plugged into. So the V... Show More
Anonymous
Hi,       I use AN65974 to communicate FPGA with USB3014 .     GPIF parameter :     sync slavefifo 、32bit、flaga is current_thread_dma_ready ,i have a ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello,    I tested the FX3 SuperExplorer Kit with the firmware from the example USBBulkLoopManualInOut and the Bulkloop application and it works fine ... Show More
Anonymous
Hello all! I have a problem with my project for fx3 cyusb3014. By using some examples from directory "EZ-USB FX3 SDK" and from Cypress company site I ... Show More
Forum Information

Discussion forum regarding USB superspeed peripherals topics.